Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

For My Friend

Hi all! I'm super excited to show you this weeks new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs! It is Things that begin with F. That could be Friends, Fairies, Frogs......well, you get the point! LOL! For this card I colored with copics the sweet image For My Friend Framed from our wonderful sponsor this week Dilly Beans.  I used We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy stitch piercer, then stitched with dark brown fiber. The gears and letters I inked with caramel and gold alcohol inks. I dripped a drop of each color on each item and then blow dried it. It was hard to read the letters when I was done, so I sanded the top of them so they would pop out a bit! I used I Am Roses little orange flowers at the top peeking over. :)  Be sure to stop by and join in! Have a Blessed day!


Our lovely sponsor this week is


Prize 3 digi's.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
 Stamp n Doodle - For a female
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
 Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. This is darling, Jackie. How exciting to have you playing along with us and sharing your God-given talents with us. Thanks for being such a blessing, and please know how very much I love having you play along with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love the image, the coloring, the design, your distressed papers, and your fab embellies! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors! Wow!
    Gorgeous card and i love the image too:)
    PS.I´m sorry, I remove your comment from my blog by mistake...:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work.. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good luck!
    Sandy :) DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!