Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Blog Candy Drawing!

Hi all! I'm so excited to have drawn my first blog candy winner! I am so Blessed by each of you and wish I could have given everyone a prize. Sadly, only one winner this time. So, random.org picked the winning number 3! That's Helen (Crafty Mamma Mia)! Thank you to everyone who entered and hopefully I will be able to have many more candy giveaways!
Helen, would you please send me a quick email so I can send you your $15 gift certificate. :)
My email is scrappinschool@gmail.com
Thank you all and have a Blessed evening!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Helen thanks for the chance hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo - that'll be me then!!! ;o) ... (Excited face and cartwheels around the craft room!!!!!!!!!)

    Thank you soooo much Jackie and congratulations on all your new followers! Am off to e-mail you.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!