Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Soccer Girl

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. :) I have had such a fun time being a guest designer with Eureka Stamps. I can't believe this is my last week already. Thank you, Jackie, and the rest of the Design Team for letting me be a part of your awesome team this month!! The challenge this week is Black and White. I used the really cute image Soccer Girl with the sentiment Atta Girl! I used my copics to color her and added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added buttons, black and white ribbons, and used blue and yellow chalk to fill in the background. I hope you enjoy the card and come by and join us at Eureka!!


**** The Prize for Winning Our Challenge is 2 Digital Images from our Store of YOUR Choice. However, if you play and Win with a Eureka Stamps Image, You will win Your Choice of 5 Digital Images****
 
I would like to enter in the following challenges: 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Punches and/or Dies
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!