Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Bringing Gifts

Hi everyone! Today is a HUGE New Release at Crafty Sentiments Designs! Wonderful Suzette has created her heart out and is sharing some Christmas love in July! Check out all these amazing stamps over at Crafty Sentiments Inspiration! There will be three days of showcasing these new stamps! So be sure to stop by each day to see these beauties! Also we will be giving away a Christmas present to one lucky follower who leaves us a comment on the Inspirations blog! AND you could win a 2 month GDT spot each day on the 8th, 9th, and 10th! How awesome is that!
Today I am showing you a project I made using a wooden gift bag that I altered. I first painted it with gesso and then added Metallic Blue acrylic paint. Using my cricut, I cut out the shape and added my image! She is called Bringing Gifts! Isn't she gorgeous! I added glitter glue around her outfit, which is a little hard to see in the pic.


And here's the back. I used a sentiment from Digital Delights in the A Touch of Christmas sentiment set.


I hope you enjoyed my project and will check out all the New Release stamps this week!
 
I would like to enter in the following challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas in July
Crafting for all Seasons - Make it girly
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
Shelly's Images - Christmas in July
Simply Create Too - Christmas in July
Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes
5 Simple Things - Anything Goes linky party
Pin and Tack Spark your creativity now - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. What a great project! I love the cute girl image you used! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous project ... LOVE the blue! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes – Christmas In July Edition" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Design Team
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely tiny bag! This image is pretty!

    Thanks for joining our Christmas in July challenge at Whoopsi Daisy
    Hope to see your lovely creations again soon!

    I am offering a blog candy on my blog if you are interested.

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome paper bag! Thanks for joining at Simply Create Too: Christmas in July and One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie: I love your pretty bag--I've seen these cute wooden bags at Michael's but didn't buy them because I didn't know what to do with them--now I know--thank you!

    Also, thank you for joining our “Christmas in July” Challenge #41 at Simply Create Too..

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at at Shelly's Images.
    Hugs Miranda
    Shelly's Images Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute way to alter this wooden bag. Love the bright blue. It provides a wonderful backdrop for that sweet image. Receiving this with something inside would be like getting two gifts in one! Thanks for joining the Altered Eclectics challenge this month. I hope we will see you again for the August challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!